Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Bay Area Bombers: Cross Town Rivals

The Bay Area Bombers: Cross Town Rivals

Chapter 1: The Introduction

So, I had already started this dynasty titled "Bay Area Bombers: No Baseball for Arizona" but couldn't get into it because I couldn't stick to one certain style and basically, I was all over the place. I wanted to restart this dynasty and pick up in the year 2003 after the Bombers place 3rd in the NL West (again) and are looking to take down the Dodgers.

Team: Bay Area Bombers
    City: San Francisco, CA
    Stadium: Candlestick Park
    Owner: Brian Sabean
    General Manager: Dennis Emigh
    Manager: Will Clark
    Batting/First Base Coach: Matt Williams
    Pitching/3rd Base Coach: Mike Krukow
    Announce Team: Rob Schneider and F.P. Santangelo, Jon Miller and Dave Flemming (vs. Giants)
    Minor League Teams: Sacramento Spartans (AAA), Chico Heat (AA), Redding Cowboys (A), Red Bluff Rage (R)
    Goals: Win NL West by 2008, Build All-Star Pitching Staff, Don't Finish Below 3rd Place
    Click Here

The Sacramento Spartan Series (Retired)
    Winner of the August 2009 New DOTM
    Part 1
    Part 2

The Giants Family Dynasty (Retired)
    Click Here

Re: The Bay Area Bombers: Cross Town Rivals

Introduction to the Pitching Staff

Roy Oswalt, Co-Ace
    (88)

2002 was a very odd season for the Bombers. Nobody in the baseball world was sure if they would plan on building around what they have (pitchers and hitters alike) or if they would trade Barry Zito and Aubrey Huff since they're contracts were up. Picking up Roy Oswalt at the deadline solved that mystery in a hurry. After shopping the former ace (Zito) around to potential buyers, Oswalt was made available by the Cleveland Indian as they were looking to cut payroll. Only minutes remained before the deadline when the two general managers finally came to an agreement. The Bombers would send a truck load of prospects (and failed Prospects such as Brandon Webb) for the Indians Ace. This year as he returns to the Bombers, Roy looks to become one of the most dominating pitchers of the National League.

Fun Fact: The Bombers picked Oswalt up from Houston back in '99 before dealing him to the Indians.

Barry Zito, Co-Ace
    (90)

As Roy Oswalt provides the power, Zito provides the finesse of the duo. Ever since coming to the team before the 1998 opening season for the Bombers, Zito was a very promising rookie pitcher for the Oakland A's. Even though he didn't have the power behind his lightly used fastball, he could sure make the ball dance before it gets to the catcher.

During the '02 season, there were rumors going around that General Manager Dennis Emigh was offering Zito back to the A's for a couple of starting pitchers due to Zito missing playing in Oakland. Although no deals were made, with the arrival of Roy Oswalt, Zito's opinion of the team took a sudden up turn and is ready to do what it takes to win. Some speculate that with this 1-2 punch of a duo, the Bombers could make a serious push for LA's spot in the play off's.

Fun Fact: Barry Zito is the only original Bomber left still on the active roster.

Ben Sheets, #3
    (76)

Even though people like to think Roy Oswalt was the turning point in this team last year, Ben Sheets was the first big trade of 2002, filling in one of the many holes within the starting rotation. With Bengie Molina hurt, the Bombers rolled the dice and placed the starting catchers on the trading block to see what was out there. Luckily, the Brewers were in the market for a catcher so it was a win-win situation for both teams.

Noah Lowry, #4
    (77, 81)

Minus Barry Zito, Noah Lowry has been on this team longer then anyone else, being drafted in 1998 and working his way up ever since. With such a shaky pitching rotation in the past few years (again, minus Zito), there has been a few times where Lowry has proved that he is Ace material and deserve the spot more then anyone else, but with his moments of greatness, come moments of downright horrible pitching.

Before the arrival of Sheets and Oswalt, Lowry began making a serious push at Barry Zito's spot before being taken down by an injury, sitting him out for two weeks. Upon his return, the two new pitchers proved to be more then he could handle at this time, which is why he was bumped down from his #2 spot to #4. Although it seems that the moving down the rotation hasn't phased Lowry one bit.

Fun Fact: Noah Lowry is the first home grown player out of the Bombers minor league system, making his debut in 1999.

Tim Lincecum, #5
    (75,85)

Drafted in 2002, Lincecum is the fastest rising star that the Bombers have to offer. Only spending a half year down in the minor leagues, Timmy has proved that he was MLB-ready back in high school, posting an amazing 1.21 ERA in his senior year and 2.61 in rookie ball. Some worry that bringing him up too early might throw him off course (See, Cliff Lee) or keep him from getting better.

Others, such as the Bombers minor league coaches, suggest that he was ready on draft day and could have made it if brought up sooner. His first MLB start this season will mark is Major League Debut.

Cliff Lee, Closer
    (67)

Cliff Lee was the other end of the Roy Oswalt deal back in '99. Coming in as a rookie, a year removed from being drafted to the Indians, he was one of the most promising prospect pitchers of the MLB at the time. But with cut backs on the medical budget in the early years of the Bombers, him and Brandon Webb were constantly called upon to fill in void's left by injured starting pitchers. Although at one point, Lee finally broke out of his shell and began pitching like a mad man, getting better with each start. Then, tragedy struck as he was placed on the shelf for a little over a month, derailing his rise to the top. Unfortunetly, he was never able to recapture the magic he once had and has been floating between AAA and the major leagues. Although, some speculate he has found new life in being the Bomber's new closer. Only time will tell at this point.

Fun Fact: Cliff Lee was once rated 78,90 a few starts before his injury.
    Click Here

Part 1
    Part 2

Click Here

I have never seen a player drop from 78/90 to 67. WOW

Quote Originally Posted by dl_ View Post
    I have never seen a player drop from 78/90 to 67. WOW
    It was horrible. I was pissed when it happened because I was trying to build a pitching staff around him, Zito, and Lowry.
    Click Here

Part 1
    Part 2

Click Here

Introduction to the Projected Lineup

Andres Torres, CF
    (81,86)

Acquired from the Detroit Tigers back in 1999, Torres has almost forced his way to the top of the lineup, providing unmatched speed and great contact. When he made his major league debut, he was filling in for soon to be leaving Bip Roberts who was out on injury. Although his start was very forgettable, at time's he would make spectacular defensive plays and be able to outrun a throw from the catcher to steal a base. Even though he spent most of his time in AAA in '99, in 2000 he was a roster regular as a bench player.

His breakout year was most certainly in 2001, where he solidified his spot as lead off hitter, hitting a solid .275 with an OBP of .334. His hitting only got better in 2002 as he finished the year hitting .284 and OBP of .353. Some baseball experts suggest he could push for a .300 batting average.

Fun Fact: Andres has been diagnosed with ADD, although he takes a prescription medication to balance it out.

Freddy Sanchez, 2B
    (88)

Freddy has been called, hands down, the best hitter on the Bombers to date. Ever since 2000 when he made his official major league debut, he has hit .300 and above all three years. During that year, Freddy also landed the honors of Rookie of the Year, bringing the Bombers their first award winner. Although not a big home run hitter, he can still drive the ball out of the yard periodically just to keep pitchers on their toes. Every year it seems that his bat and his glove get better. Some suggest that he will land his first all star appearance this year and possibly for many years to come.

Surely the Red Sox are kicking themselves for letting go such a prospect right before his debut.

Fun Fact: Freddy can DANCE!

David Justice, LF
    (77)

Justice has had a long career up until this point. While some say his career is starting to wind down and head into his twilight years, his bat had quite a bit of pop left in it when the Bombers signed him back before the 2002 season, providing the team that year with a .278 batting average and 32 big flies. Although he has two years left on his contract, the Bombers are hoping he can hold out for at least one more year, until Jack Cust is ready to take over full time, switching Justice to the bench.

Jermaine Dye, RF
    (92)

This, perhaps, is the biggest signing in Bombers history to date. Dye provides that power needed in the middle of the lineup, plus adds a permanent right fielder, rather then platooning the spot out to anyone who can play the outfield. Although Bomber fans aren't quite fans of his contract (5 years, $8.95 mil a year), the team hopes to squeeze every home run they can out of him, without placing him on the DL for any amount of time. Even if for whatever reason he heads for a downward spiral, he would provide a good bat off the bench, regardless.

Fun Fact: Dye has the biggest contract of all the Bombers

Travis Lee, 1B
    (82)

Travis Lee has been the bench first baseman since 1999, also bouncing back and forth to AAA ball as players came through the team and (in most cases) left or were demoted again. Although, when the starting position was open for first base, Travis jumped all over it and proved why he should gain the starting job. As with the curse of the Bay Area would have it, he was injured part way through the season, benching him for the rest of the year with a broken leg. Even though he would attend every home game, he took every chance to work out his arms and stay in the best shape possible. With the 2003 season coming up, Lee hasn't looked this great in a long time, and is ready to kick it up a notch and help this team win.

Aubrey Huff, 3B
    (76)

Traded from their sister team, the Tampa Bay Rays, Aubrey Huff was a promising rookie who wasn't getting his chance with his first team. When he arrived in '99, he gained the starting job right away as there was no set third baseman at the time, leaving the spot ripe for the picking. Huff settled in quite nicely and quickly became one of the best hitters on the team (until Freddy came along). Huff couldn't be happier where he is now and has no desire to leave this team. He hopes to finish his career here once he has nothing left to give.

Fun Fact: Best friends with Pat Burrell

Tony Batista, SS
    (77)

Signing with the Bombers as a free agent, Batista brought some home run power the Bombers were in desperate need at the time (in 2001). Coming off a horrible year in 2000 with the Oakland A's (hitting a miserable .185 as a bench player), Tony took over role as starting Shortstop and finished the '01 year with a batting average of .257 with 24 home runs, making a great turn around him his time with the A's. In '02 his numbers shot up more, hitting an astounding .292 with 24 big flies. The Bombers are hoping he can keep this trend up for another year or so but with Alex Cintron nipping at his heels, who know's what will happen this year.

Sandy Martinez, C
    (71)

With Catchers in short supply within the Bombers organization, Sandy has filled in the void, just enough to get by. With trading away injury prone Bengie Molina and Rod Barajas, the team is now stuck on how to fill in this void until Joe Mauer can break out of his shell, but with the lack of catchers and having him sit on the bench rather then be in the minors learning, what he does now could make or break his career. It is wise to keep Sandy in the game as much as possible until the Bombers can land another, cheap, catcher.

Fun Fact: THE BOMBERS NEED ANOTHER CATCHER, ASAP!
    Click Here

Part 1
    Part 2

Click Here

Chapter 1 Cont.

Fox Sports Net Bay Area Presents:
    F.P. & Rob

F.P.: Welcome everyone to the Bombers Pre-season show. I am your host F.P. Santangelo along with Giants fanatic, Rob Schneider.

Rob: Why do you always have to introduce me like that? This isn't about the Giants, it's about the Bombers.

F: Well, you do tend to wear a Giants hat everywhere you go, even to the games themselves.

R: So? That doesn't mean I need to get that kind of introduction. Although, I do kind of like it.

F: I knew you would. Today we'll be going over the back end of the team and breaking down what this team needs to do to beat LA.

R: You know, if there's one thing Giants and Bomber fans can agree on, it's that LA sucks.

F: And the best part for you is they are all in the same division, so it's not like it's a once a year type of thing.

R: I always enjoy the Dodgers losing, but these past couple of years, it's been tough being a baseball fan in the Bay Area, ESPECIALLY with the Dodgers winning the series last year*.

F: Haha, alright. Well we've been getting reports that GM Dennis Emigh has been trying to work on a few trades to bolster the bullpen up but for now, it remains one of the Bombers big weaknesses going into spring training.

R: And that's the funny thing with the Bombers, FP, is that they stated from day 1 that they were going to build the greatest baseball staff this league has ever seen. Well, while they do have a pretty solid pitching rotation going into spring, they have a bunch of rookies that have NO idea what they are doing in there. Now, you're familiar with the Bombers rating system, right?

F: Yes.

R: Now listen to these ratings; Cory Baily, 69. Mauro Zarate, 58,79. Neal Messer, 54,64. This is just downright horrible. Now, for you fans at home, these ratings are 1-100, 100 being the best. Our pitcher with the best rating is a 92, and that would be Barry Zito. After the pitching rotation, the ratings tend to fall off a cliff. Dennis needs to do something about this QUICKLY if he wants a chance to win the west. I believe that this team has what it needs to win, but that bullpen will sure blow a lot of wins for them. Again, lets head back to last year when Al Reyes was the closer before Cliff Lee took over. At one point, he had 20 saves with 12, count them, TWELVE blown saves before he was finally demoted back to AAA to finish out his contract. Even though Lee only had a few chances for a save, he didn't blow any saves and usually pitched very well.

F: You're right about that. The Bombers really need to fill in that void, and quick. Even if they only pick up one or two solid relief pitchers, that will be a huge upgrade then what they have now. Teams will just exploit that weakness and destroy the Bombers every chance they get.

R: They need to send Zarate back down to the minors as soon as possible. The kid has potential, but he won't reach it, pardon the pun, pitching out of his league. Every chance he gets knocked around, it will just bring his confidence down until one day, there just won't be anything left.

F: But come on, there's also a chance he could do what Cliff Lee and Brandon Webb did. Being exposed against the best could very well bring the best out of you.

R: That's true, but then you also run the risk of injury, like Lee and Webb. Remember what happened to them? They never bounced back, although Cliff Lee is trying to resurrect his career as a closer.

F: Do you think the Bombers could pull anyone out of the minors?

R: Honestly, I wouldn't touch the minors for the entire year. Don't even look at them. Keep your eye on free agency or trading. Right now, in pitching, you have Chad Reineke who's rated 66,82 and Arnie Munoz rated at 66/83. Even though they are starting pitchers, they could do some good for the bullpen.

F: But you have to also be open to trade them away, like they did with Garrett Mock. He was the top rated pitching prospect within the minor leagues but he was traded away as part of a package deal.

R: You could, but what would you get in return? A one year wonder? By keeping them within the system, you know everything about them and know what they can do. When they are ready, you'll know how to use them. With an "outsider", you'll know how they are from scouting reports, but it's nothing like a home grown player. If Bomber fans have to wait one more year to win the west while they bring up relief pitchers, then so be it. This team is very young and will go a long way if they keep up what they're doing.

F: Right you are on that one. We're going to take a short break and we'll be back with 'This year in Giants/Bomber history'. Stay tuned...
    Click Here

Part 1
    Part 2

Click Here

Chapter 1 Cont.

"Tell me something, Dennis." Brain Sabean told his GM over the phone. As the players began arriving in Arizona for spring training, Dennis Emigh was there to wait for them.

"I wish I could boss but I don't have anything yet."

"We need to figure something out, and fast. Our projected bullpen is downright horrible." Brian didn't sound happy.

"I got a few meetings lined up with some of the other GM's to see if I can land anything. But you know we're in short supply of players to trade." Brian was silent for a moment.

"If something too good to pass up comes around, please call me first. I don't want to start trading away our top prospects, because we're already in short supply of those as well." As much as I didn't like it, eventually I may have to part with a prospect or two. The trades that were made last year drained our lower prospects.

"I will sir, I promise."

"I know you will, and I trust you with this team, but most of our blown games last year were due to our bullpen blowing it. We could have had a winning season and placed second again."

"I know, and I'm going to attempt to fix it. It's just going to be hard when there's nobody in free agency and we have next to nothing to trade."

"Well, now we're starting to sound like broken records. If you need anything, call me. I'll be in the office all day."

"I will Mr. Sabean. Have a pleasant day." This wasn't going to be easy. I am honestly at a loss on how I am going to do this. Even though he said I had to ok it with him, I really didn't want to trade away our top prospects.

First on my list David Dombrowski, the general manager of the Detroit Tigers. I've been hearing something about that he doesn't have enough hitting prospects, so I thought I'd give it a shot. The bad part about this was he was over in Florida for spring training, while we were in one of the hottest states in the Union.

"Mr. Dombrowski? Hi there, this is Dennis Emigh of the Bay Area Bombers. How's it going?" I asked, with a cheerful voice.

"It's going, it's going. So what can I do for ya?"

"Well, as you may have heard, the Bombers are in an extreme bind with their bullpen..."

"And you're looking towards me for that, aren't you?" He asked, his voice becoming stern.

"I've heard reports that you are in need of some prospect bats. I think I may have one for you." I told him, shuffling papers around my make shift desk within my hotel room. "I've had Kevin Kouzmanoff (52/66) kind of floating around our minor league system for a while now and quite frankly, I don't think he likes it here too much." The other GM was silent for a moment.

"Who do you want?" He asked.

"Jaime Walker (70/71)."

"That's it?"

"Yes, straight up. I can have Kevin on a plane tomorrow."

"Done. I'll get Jaime on a plane tomorrow as well." We both finished our pleasantries and hung up. He didn't sound like he wanted to deal with me, so who knows what kind of business we'll have with each other in the future but for now, I've somewhat addressed our bullpen problem, without giving up any worthwhile prospects.

After at least 5 different calls, all of them falling through, I had one more team to call, a team that I'm pretty sure that hated me by now; The Boston Red Sox. At first, I didn't want to call because after Freddy Sanchez won Rookie of the Year, Theo Epstein wasn't keeping tabs on his former hitting champion prospect and absolutely flipped when he heard about the award. So after about 10 minutes of staring at his number, I finally just called.

"Hey Mr. Epstein, it's Dennis Emigh..."

"Of the Bombers, yes, I know. What do you want to steal from me this time?" I guess it's going to take a lot more time to heal these wounds.

"I'm in the market for relief pitching."

"Fine. Names?"

"I want Jay Powell (70/71)."

"But Jay is happy with this organization." He's trying the guilt trip, and normally it would work if it wasn't the Red Sox.

"Listen Theo, my job is to build the best team possible within our budget, so don't try and guilt me into leaving your players alone. Freddy Sanchez was your fault. I offered players, you took them. YOU of all people should know this is how baseball works." He was silent. "So can we PLEASE get back to this? I'm talking players, not feelings."

"Then who will I get?"

"I have a pair of pitching prospects that aren't anywhere near ready for the big leagues. Dewon Brazelton (56/67) and Heath Phillips (47/73). All they need is time, and they should do good for you."

"Let me guess, Jay is a Cy Young award winner in disguise?"

"Christ Theo, get over it! You have a winning ball club with years of history behind you, while I'm still trying to figure out how to get passed second place. Do we have a deal or not?" I demanded. I didn't care if this deal went through or not.

"Deal. I'll send him out tomorrow. Good day." And just like that, he hung up.

No major changes in the bullpen, but it sure looked a bit better then when I started.

Setup: Jay Powell (70/71)
    Short: Neal Musser (58/64)
    Short: Jaime Walker (70/71)
    Middle: Cory Bailey (69)
    Long: John Patterson (72)
    Click Here

Part 1
    Part 2

Click Here

52/66 for 70/71?

Michigan, the textbook definition of hell froze over.

I agree, what was Dombrowski smoking?

No idea. I just went off the trade block. Maybe he knows something I don't?
    Click Here

Part 1
    Part 2

Click Here

Michigan, the textbook definition of hell froze over.

Quote Originally Posted by T 980 View Post
    No idea. I just went off the trade block. Maybe he knows something I don't?
    You watch, Kouzmanoff will go on to break the career home run and RBI records, playing 25 seasons and winning 6 MVPs and 2 Triple Crowns. Did I mention he'll get 3,000 hits too?

That would be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercaptain254 View Post
    You watch, Kouzmanoff will go on to break the career home run and RBI records, playing 25 seasons and winning 6 MVPs and 2 Triple Crowns. Did I mention he'll get 3,000 hits too?

That would be funny.
    It would, then I'd know how the Red Sox feel right now for giving me Freddy Sanchez, lol
    Click Here

Part 1
    Part 2

Click Here

Chapter 2: The 2003 Season

"So what's this all about?" I asked Brian Sabean as I sat down next to him in a small cramped room full of other Arizona League owners and general managers.

"I'm not too sure. I saw Bud [Selig] earlier walking around mingling with the other owners so whatever it is, it has to be important." Even though it's not uncommon for the commissioner of baseball to visit both of the Spring training leagues, what IS uncommon is calling together owners and GM's to a little meet and greet while the media sets up for a news conference. Finally, a young lady walked out from the back.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Commissioner Bud Selig." There was a light golf clap as Bud walked onto the stage and stood behind the microphone. He seemed very pleased with himself which is something new. Everytime I met him he always seemed uptight.

MLB Commissioner Bud Selig

"Thank you all for meeting on such a short notice. I realize everyone is currently busy making cuts and getting their team put together so I'll make this as short as possible. Over the passed few years baseball has really picked up steam and rating have been on a steady incline since the strike in '94. As you all know during the winter meetings, we've been discussing redistribution of power within the owners. Although we voted on getting rid of the league presidents to make my job easier, but hasn't exactly worked out that way. So with that, the commissioner's office and myself has decided to split league duties up between two commissioner's and bring back the National and American League Presidents position, with myself taking over for the National League."

Everyone in the room start to mur mur to one another. Although, it was hard to tell if they were with or against the idea.

"Now with that, we'll need a new American League president. Many names have been brought up, such as George Steinbrenner or John Henry, but then we decided on this next person. Even though he never made it out of the minors as a pitcher, he is still one of the best minds for baseball I've ever seen. We needed someone unbiased, smart, knowledgeable, and all around good guy who could get the job done."

Some members of the audience rolled their eyes.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce the new American League Present, Lance T. McDougal."

American League President, Lance McDougal

I thought Mr. Sabean was going to kill someone the way he shot out of his chair.

"HIM?? HOW COULD YOU PICK THAT CROOK!? HE'S A GOOD FOR NOTHING PILE OF SH..."

"GUARDS! Escort Mr. Sabean from this meeting." Bud said in a calm voice. As the security guards escorted Brian out, he kept at it.

"HOW COULD YOU ELECT SOMEONE LIKE THAT??? HE'LL DRIVE THE AMERICAN LEAGUE INTO THE GROUND!!!" I sat there in disbelief as the doors closed behind him. I could still hear him shouting but I tried to ignore it. I could have swore everyone was looking at me...
    Click Here

Part 1
    Part 2

Click Here

"What the hell was that??" I shouted towards Brian as he sat in the lobby. "You embarrassed us in front of everyone!" This was unlike me. I never shouted towards a superior before, much less one of this stature. He didn't say anything, nor even look up. His face was still burning red and his breathing was still heavy. This must have been something personal.

Finally, the other owners and GM's started to file out of the news room, all talking about the two new league presidents, with some snickering at the outburst from Brian. As I was about to say something, I heard a voice behind me.

"Brian. It's been a long time." It was Lance. "Why don't we..." Just as he was about to stick out his hand, Brian shot up and grabbed him by the collar, causing a scene.

"Don't you DARE speak to me after what you did. What did we agree on, huh?? You stay out of my way and I won't beat you half to death." He let go of the shirt and I pulled him away. Lance cleared his throat as Bud walked up.

"You two need to get along." He said, in such an unassuming voice.

"Screw you, Bud. I'm not working for or with this jackass." I was still on edge, hoping Brian wouldn't make another lunge.

"Like it or not, Mr. McDougal is here to stay. Deal with it." Both presidents walked off as the crowd began to break up.

"That son of a *****..." Brian muttered under his breath.

"Take the rest of the day off." I said.

"What?"

"Take the rest of the day off. I'll take care of everything." He looked at me, then looked at the presidents finally exiting on the far side of the room.

"No, no we have work to do."

Spring training was finally winding down as teams began their trek back home, awaiting for the regular season to start. For us, I lined up an exhibition with the Chico Outlaws, a team from an independent league, the last team I used to be a GM for. I was still on good terms with the team, so I had no trouble lining up this game.

Along with that, I was also able to set up games with the Giants, A's, and a pseduo all-start team from A, AA, AAA within our organization.

Bombers: 15
    Outlaws: 2

It's no surprise to anyone that the Bombers blew out the Outlaws. We had 7 big shots out of the park whereas Chico was lucky to push a few out of the infield. Jermaine Dye hit 3 of them. To be quite honest, I thought they'd put up a better fight. The team really went downhill since I left.

Bombers: 5
    Giants: 6

It was a tough loss but neither team took it seriously. Almost all of the Giants pitchers pitched in that game whereas all my position players got into the game somehow. It was a great time with a Bay Area fanfest before the game held at Pac Bell Park.

Bombers: 2
    A's: 1

Barry Zito was just on his game today, only throwing a 2 hitter with one home run away from a shut out. With a complete game under his belt, he may have some great longevity throughout the season.

Bombers: 3
    Bomber Minor Allstars: 3

This had to have been one of the greatest games I've seen in my life. With the Bombers treating this as a warm up game, Mark Rynolds decided that he was going to try and beat a major league team single handedly by hitting 3 home runs to provide the only 3 runs for the allstars. Since this was an exhibition, the game didn't go passed 10 innings, calling this game a draw.

Rynolds may have a bright future ahead of him with the Bombers.
    Click Here

Part 1
    Part 2

Click Here

I want to apologize for my lack of posts lately. Xmas can be hectic and that's exactly what it is at the moment. I will pick up where I left off ASAP. I'm eagar to start writing again but it's hard to write well when I'm constantly distracted. To any followers, hang tight
    Click Here

Part 1
    Part 2

Click Here